I’ve often seriously considered where delusional, all consuming, hate stems from. We see it everyday through Social Media to the local market.
I understand that horrifying, terrifying or sad events can alter perspective…. and losses…. losses come in many forms. To lose someone, or something, unexpectedly …or at all…. manipulates our brains in ways that mankind (and therapists) strive to reach.
But, what of the Hate that a person, consciously decides upon? What purpose does it serve?
- Does it feel “good” in some way, or give personal satisfaction by “sticking it to the man” (whomever that man may be) ?
- Does it personally validate one’s true (or devised) calling in life?
- Is it a need, or perceived need?
- Is there a person or group that has personally affected you?
- Do you choose NOT to overcome the hatred or does it choose you?
Next: How does Hate affect those around us? Family, friends, animals.
- Do your loved ones share your hatred, or do they fear it? Do you care?
- Who benefits from it but yourself?
- What does your day consist of:
- Time consumed
- Social Media trolling
- Delusional “plans”
My friend: You deserve more than being governed by hate. Your family and companions deserve more of you. The world deserves a person who has compassion and joy – as we know in our heart of hearts, there has never been a profit that preached “hate thy neighbor”.
Life is short – and what we do with it will be remembered – either with hatred or love. And…… if there is a Redeemer – he/she will remember that as well.